Available via Moodle, the suite of FeedbackFruits tools provide opportunities for educators to enhance:
- Student engagement and interaction
- Collaborative and active learning
- Authentic assessment and peer feedback
We invite you to join the pilot, which will run throughout Autumn session and Trimester 2, 2024. The pilot program will provide support and a community of practice in exploring these tools in your teaching.
There are two ways to join the FeedbackFruits pilot:
1. Join the Community of practice
Connect with others and explore the tool suite at your own pace in an online Community of Practice.
You will be added to a Moodle site community that will be updated with communications, links to appropriate resources, services, and discussion forums. This option is open to all UOW educators.
2. Early adopters focus group
Join one of three focus groups as an Early Adopter, where subject coordinators can explore a tool in depth:
- Assignment Review (Teacher provision of feedback on submitted work - includes video and audio submissions)
- Peer Review (Peer provision of feedback on submitted work - includes video and audio submissions)
- Group Member Evaluation (Peer provision of feedback on skills/participation)
Members of the Early adopters focus groups will be supported by dedicated LTC and FeedbackFruits Specialists who will guide and support their use of the tool (including Training sessions and regular one-on-one and group check-ins & troubleshooting).
The focus groups provide opportunities for formal feedback on the use of FeedbackFruits tools and inform future direction for their ongoing potential for use at UOW.